- You are here :
- Cardiff Fishing
- Fishing boat rescue off Penarth October 22, 2016
- Auctioneer warns anglers: Fishing lakes for sale – not to be missed. June 14, 2016
- Holidaymakers fear great white shark is lurking off UK coast after mutilated porpoise washes up June 11, 2016
- Norway angler reels in 97lb fish thought to be second largest ever caught June 10, 2016
- Anglers off Norway celebrate landing two of the biggest cod ever caught June 9, 2016
- Bristol man lands monster 96lb halibut in Norway June 2, 2016
- What is that? Bizarre fish pulled from Mexican seas May 28, 2016
- Brussels to Britain’s anglers – A new fishing prosecution, you’re nicked… May 19, 2016
Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.
Thursday 04/19 0%
Mostly clear. Low 9C.
Tomorrow 04/20 10%
Partly cloudy skies. Continued very warm. High 17C. Winds light and variable.
Saturday 04/21 90%
Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies and rain in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 19C. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 90%.
Sunday 04/22 20%
Considerable cloudiness. High 13C. Winds W at 15 to 30 km/h.
Monday 04/23 60%
Chance of Rain
Rain showers along with windy conditions. Cooler. High 12C. Winds WSW at 30 to 50 km/h. Chance of rain 60%.
Cardiff Tide Times
Cefn Mably Lakes
- Swimbait Set Up…im Confused!
- Cardiff Bay fishing
- Norway angler reels in 97lb fish thought to be second largest ever caught
- Wales has its first ever women’s carp fishing team – and its members want to conquer the world
- Cardiff hailed as the world’s first ‘sustainable fish city’
- Anglers off Norway celebrate landing two of the biggest cod ever caught
- Anglers call for otter clampdown as Barbel fish Big Lady is killed
- Get active in Wales
- Bristol man lands monster 96lb halibut in Norway
- Fishing boat rescue off Penarth